WestEd is initiating planning and development in preparation for the delivery of the Reflective Practice and Supervision Training series.
The Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Network undertook a variety of activities to expand its reach to support more early learning and care providers in addressing the early mental health and behavioral needs of their students and children:
- Recruitment for the Reflective Practice and Supervision Training through the Infant Development Association of California and the State Interagency Coordination Council on Early Intervention
- Facilitation of four groups of monthly community of practice cohorts
- Facilitation of sessions on the application process for the International Certificate of Core Competency in Reflective Practice and Supervision with 42 applicants
- Distribution of resource materials for cohort participants
- Follow-up with all cohort participants to ensure successful completion and needed technical assistance