The PDG-R team will advance the development of a comprehensive, integrated early childhood data system to advance equitable policies and practices for children birth to age five, their families, and the early learning and care providers who support them.
Activities include several data systems enhancement projects that will serve as critical levers to achieving the state’s broader integrated data systems goals.
- streamlining the eligibility process for services Statewide Verification Hub;
- tracking child enrollment and payments through an updated and integrated Child Development Management Information System (CDMIS);
- connecting families with early learning and care that meets their needs with the support of a Parent Portal;
- establishing equitable and effective workforce development systems through the development of an online professional learning platform and integrated quality improvement data system; and
- and promoting equitable data-driven policies, practices, and resource allocations through the development of an Early Childhood Integrated Data System (ECIDS) and connections to Cradle to Career, California’s longitudinal data system.